Adimission is open throughout the year.
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year.
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year.
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year.
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
(All are Subjective Type)
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects (Open Book Exam)
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights - Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
- Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December. Student can appear either one module (first or second) or both Module at one sitting
- Professional Programme -Rs. 1200/- per Module (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination:
- 25th March (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
- 25th September (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
Medium of Examination:
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi.
A candidate is declared to have passed the Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Batches for ACL, CRI, DD & FTFM is Commencing From 15th April.
- Batches starts in the month of Jan., March, July & Sept.
Q.1 Does the Institute provide facility of verification of marks?
Yes. The Institute provides the facility of verification of marks obtained by a candidate in a particular session of examination. In terms of regulation 46 (2) of the Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982, as in force, a candidate can seek ‘Verification of Marks’ in any subject(s) within one month from the date of declaration of results.
Q.2 What is the procedure for application for verification of marks?
An application for the verification of marks can be filed through either online or offline mode. The detailed procedure for applying under both the modes has been hosted on the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu at https://www.icsi.edu/Examination.aspx