Admission is open throughout the year.
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto can join the CS Foundation Programme. There is no minimum requirement of percentage of marks secured at Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination.
Provisional admission, however, is allowed to candidates at any time after they have appeared or enrolled for appearing in the final of Senior Secondary examination (10+2 pass or equivalent), subject to the condition that such provisional admission would be valid for not more than 6 months from the date of admission within which time the student should furnish proof of having passed the Senior Secondary (10+2 pass or equivalent) examination.
- 31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year.
- 30th September for June Examination next year.
4 papers & All papers are of Objective Type -
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics & Statistics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
- Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December
- Examination fees - Rs. 1200/-
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- Last week of March for June Exam.
- Last Week of Sep. for Dec. Exam.
Medium of Examination:
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program)
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Free Demo Classes From 5th to 7th April 2016 :
Regular Batches from 8th April
For June Exams:
- 1st Batch starts in Previous year’s June month (1st Week)
- 2nd Batch starts in Previous year’s August month (1st Week)
- For Dec. Exams: Batches starts from 1st week of April.
Q.1 Does the Institute provide facility of verification of marks?
Yes. The Institute provides the facility of verification of marks obtained by a candidate in a particular session of examination. In terms of regulation 46 (2) of the Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982, as in force, a candidate can seek ‘Verification of Marks’ in any subject(s) within one month from the date of declaration of results.
Q.2 What is the procedure for application for verification of marks? An application for the verification of marks can be filed through either online or offline mode. The detailed procedure for applying under both the modes has been hosted on the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu at https://www.icsi.edu/Examination.aspx