Admission is open throughout the year.
Student has passed CS-Foundation Course. All graduates and post graduates (excluding fine arts) and those having passed in the Foundation examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of any other accountancy institution in India or abroad recognised as equivalent thereto by the Council of the Institute are exempted from passing the Foundation Programme examination. Such students may directly seek registration to Executive Programme stage of CS Course.
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
- Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates
- Rs. 12,500/- for CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
- Rs. 10,000/- for Non Commerce Students
- Rs. 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed students
|Cost and Management Accounting||Objective|
|Economic and Commercial Laws||Subjective|
|Tax Laws and Practice||Objective|
|module-ii(3 papers)||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices||Subjective|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws||Subjective|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws||Objective|
- Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December. Student can appear either one module (first or second) or both Module at one sitting
EXAMINATION FEES WITH ICSI -
Rs. 1200/- per Module
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- 25th March (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
- 25th September (If delay Rs 250/- Late Fees)
Medium of Examination:
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi.
A candidate is declared to have passed the Executive examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Note: On joining Both Module together total fees will be 43000/-.
Scholarship available to students secured 70% and above in CS-Foundation Exam.
- For June Exams: - Batches starts in Previous year’s July month (Last week)
- For Dec. Exams: - 1st Batch starts in Current year of January month (Last week)
2nd Batch Starts From 3rd Week of April Month.
Q.1 Does the Institute provide facility of verification of marks?
Yes. The Institute provides the facility of verification of marks obtained by a candidate in a particular session of examination. In terms of regulation 46 (2) of the Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982, as in force, a candidate can seek ‘Verification of Marks’ in any subject(s) within one month from the date of declaration of results.
Q.2 What is the procedure for application for verification of marks? An application for the verification of marks can be filed through either online or offline mode. The detailed procedure for applying under both the modes has been hosted on the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu at https://www.icsi.edu/Examination.aspx