Admission is open throughout the year. This is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It develops conceptual understanding of the fundamentals of financial accounting system, concepts in Mathematics and Statistics and application of the same as useful quantitative tools and to ensure basic understanding of economic systems, economic behavior of individuals and organizations, general comprehension of elements of mercantile law.
- Enroll with the Institute (ICAI) for CA Foundation course after appearing inclass 12th examination
- Appear in CA Foundation Exam(May/Nov) after completion of 4 Month from the date of registration with the Board of Studies before first day of the month in which the examination is to be held.
- 30th June for appearing in November Examination.s
- 31st December for appearing in May Examination.
CA Foundation Course comprises four paper.
- Examination is conducted twice a year in May and November.
Medium of Examination
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English and Hindi medium.
Student need to get minimum 40 Marks in each paper and 50% of total marks in aggregate to clear entrance exam.
For June Exams
Batches starts from 1st week of April.
For Dec. Exams
- 1st Batch starts in 1st Week of June month.
- 2nd Batch starts in 1st Week of July month.
1. What is the Common Proficiency Test?
It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is an objective test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. The test is divided into two sessions of two hours each conducted for 200 marks.
2. Who can join the course?
A student who has passed the 10th standard examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto may register for Common Proficiency Course (CPC).